Comprehensive Lathe & Milling Services
Class Tool & Die is your best source for high-quality CNC machining services. We are equipped to offer full-service lathe and milling services for businesses nationwide, including engineering companies and purchasing agencies. Using specialty machining equipment, we produce complex parts and complete projects at a faster rate. Let us know what services you need, and we’ll provide you with a quote.
Equipment We Use
- 7 Okuma Vertical Machining Centers
- 1 Okuma Horizontal MB4000H with a pallet pool
- 1 Okuma MU4000V 5 axis machine
- 1 Mazak Quick Turn Universal 250M Lathe
- 1 Okuma Genos L3000E 2 spindle lathe
- 3 Surface Grinders 2 Manual Mills
- 1 Sodick Sinker EDM machine
- 7 CNC Vertical Machining Centers, including Our New Mazak VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 510C-II
- 2 CNC Lathes
- 1 CNC Screw Machine
- 2 Surface Grinders
- 3 Manual Mills
- 1 Manual Lathe
- 1 EDM Sinker Machine
- 1 DMG Mori NVX 5100 Machine
- All Accompanying Tooling & Measuring Equipment
Services We Offer
- Turnkey Molded Plastic Parts: Let us create the parts you need from start to finish.
- CNC Machining: We utilize state-of-the-art software to design parts using complex machinery.
- Rapid Prototyping: Get physical prototypes in hand quickly with our services.
- Tooling Repair & Maintenance: Extend the life of your tools with comprehensive repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Aluminum Injection Molds: We can create cost-effective, conductive, and flexible molds from aluminum, perfect for creating intricate parts.
- Steel Injection Molds: Use steel when you need to make many parts for long periods of time; it’s more durable and can handle high heat and pressure.